AIA Akron Associate ARE Study Material
(Resourced provided through a generous Emerging Professionals Component Grant from AIA National written by former Associate Director, Derek Mast and carried out by former Associate Director, Sarah Markley)
AIA Akron has Architectural Registration Exam (A.R.E.) 5.0 Study Materials including, but not limited to, a full set of Kaplan Study Books, Practice Exams and Flashcards along with a full set of PPI Sample Problems and Practice Exams, an additional copy of the ARE Review Manual, an additional copy of the high demand Structural Systems guide, and 2 LEED study packages with flashcards.
We are happy to offer these in our lending library.
Please see below for websites and lending library policies.
2011-001 ARE Lending Library
A. A member or non-member may loan out ARE (Architecture Registration Exam) materials based on the following guidelines:
- A personal check made out to AIA Akron for the amount of $150 for the loan of the material. The check will not be cashed or deposited but will go on file at the AIA Akron Office.
- The $150 check is a deposit and will only be cashed and deposited to AIA Akron to replace any lost or damaged items.
- The material will be on loan for one month, at which time, the Executive Director will notify the borrower by email to determine if they are finished with the material or if they would like to extend the loan time for another month.
- All loaned material will be on a month to month basis with a maximum of three months. After three months, the borrower is to return the material to the AIA Akron office. Checking out material for longer than a three month period hinders others from utilizing the material. If there is not a demand for the material within 60 days after the original borrower’s return, the original borrower can re-checkout the same material on a month to month basis.
- When the material is returned in good order, the borrower’s check will be returned.