Hasenstab Architects (Akron and downtown Cleveland) is seeking soon-to-be or registered Architects with three or more years of experience to aid in executing an expanding list of projects. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in healthcare, lab/research, and/or secondary education design; be fluent in Revit; and have the correct balance of design, detailing, and production skills.
You need to be a team player and a self-starter and have a comfort level working with clients and consultants outside of the office.
We offer an excellent office environment, competitive salary, and a profession-leading benefits package. We pride ourselves on strong design, stability, and smart business. We are proud of our relationships with a long list of repeat clients and are looking to continuing these relationships while expanding our reach.
Please indicate your interest by email, with a cover letter and resume, to email@example.com, indicating where you saw this notice. No phone calls.
Hasenstab Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Barrisol USA is a rapidly growing company in Cleveland, Ohio.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic company awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, fast-paced, but fun environment that will suit an organized individual with an eye for detail and a collaborative spirit. Reporting to the President of Barrisol USA and the National Sales Manager, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will have extensive project management experience in Engineering and Architectural fields and familiarity with the specification sales cycle.
Project Managers/Architects/Engineers are the first point of contact for quotes and other customer interactions, managing each project from start to finish while maintaining customer satisfaction. Project Managers will document customer transactions and project follow up and provide support to the Specification Sales Teams.
We ask Project Managers to blend Engineering, Architecture, Sales and personalized Customer Relations.
- Managing Sales, Architects and National Account relationships
- Preparing quotations and organizing commercial and technical requirements.
- Self-Starter and Desire to keep learning Barrisol Products and Systems.
- Identifying and growing opportunities within account base and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Production, Marketing, and Outside Sales to meet customer needs.
- Documentation of the Sales, Engineering and Installation Process.
Requirements and Attributes:
- Must live near the Barrisol USA HQ in Cleveland, OH
- 5+ years’ experience in Drafting, CAD and Technical Solutions
- Working in a fast-paced but low key Environment
- History of Written and Verbal Communication with Architects
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical Degree preferred
- Ability to travel business-related trips, Sales Calls and Job Sites
- Ability to work on a computer or other related equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Construction Industry Background
- Medical, dental and vision coverage offered
- 401(k) with Employer Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Facilities Architect is responsible for establishing strong partnerships with hospital stakeholders to support architectural planning, design, and construction projects across the organization.
Hospital Leadership, Facilities Engineering and Safety, Department Directors, Public Relations, Purchasing, Research Administration, and Finance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides planning, design and construction support for building renovations and other facilities enhancement projects.
- Provide oversight of design process utilizing new and innovative methods for improving project delivery in a pediatric and research setting.
- Communicates pertinent information and project milestones back to the organization as needed to support planning, design and construction related projects.
- Leadership in strategic planning to support organizational growth and/or consolidation objectives.
- Facilitate the selection of architectural, engineering, structural, and other specialty consultants required to execute the design of healthcare projects.
- Participates with building committees, technical and operations groups, and staff members during the planning, design and construction phase of each project.
- Provides guidance to staff to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, regulations, and hospital standards.
- Develops and communicates annual architectural planning forecasts to appropriate level of management.
- Completes architectural design and code reviews for projects.
- Is responsible for monitoring budget and schedule.
- Leads the development of real-time space inventory and management including development of space standards and templates for space planning and allocation. Co-Chair of the Space Planning Committee and responsible for overall space management across the organization.
- Facilitate the selection process for construction managers, general contractors, and other contractors for which the hospital chooses to negotiate or competitively bid.
- Other duties as required.
Education: Professional degree in Architecture or related field is required.
Certification: AIA state registration is preferred.
Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years is preferred.
Experience in architectural, engineering and construction technology, theory, practices, and principles are required.
Ability to garner user input from, facilities staff, families, caregivers, and researchers in a close collaborative environment.
Demonstrated skills in building positive relationships with senior leaders, managers and employees, and community leaders and members.
Ability to interpret, implement and develop policies and procedures
Ability to analyze and evaluate data and other qualitative inputs to establish capital and operating budgets.
Demonstrates confidentiality, excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving and sound decision making.
Experience evaluating customer needs and developing alternative planning solutions for establishing design direction is required.
Experience with building codes, environmental and life safety regulations are required.
Ability to interpret, implement and develop policies and procedures.
Experience in healthcare is preferred.
Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam experience is required.
Akron Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Come join our team! We are searching for an Intern Architect / Drafter who is proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and 3D Modeling.
Since 1951 TC Architects has provided its clients with quality services that meet their goals and expectations concerning design, budget, schedule, and the technical refinements required for each project. We are a full-service architectural and interior design firm and have projects locally, regionally and nationally. We have an extensive experience in diverse building types including: healthcare, government, commercial, veterinary and zoo, housing, college and university, k thru 12, and recreation facilities.
Check out our website at www.tcarchitects.com. Use your talents while working on a variety of exciting project types. We offer a great working environment, flexible hours, 401k and excellent benefits. 3+ yrs experience required. Send resumes to email@example.com
Duties: Applicant will be working on design development, construction drawings, and BIM 3D Modeling.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to work within a team environment. Must possess excellent communication skills, professional writing skills and the ability to multi-task between several projects and priorities at one time.
- Fluent in using Autodesk software, including AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience with the use of Photoshop, Acrobat Reader/Writer, PowerPoint, Word and Excel software is desired.
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer a great working environment, flexible hours, 401k and excellent benefits. Our competitive benefits package includes medical, vision, life and disability insurance. Generous paid time off and paid holidays, and a 401K with company contribution.
To apply, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: GLSD Architects, a division of The GEIS Companies is a nationally recognized Design-Builder seeking a Project Architect for our Streetsboro location. 3-10years of experience is preferred. Efficient in using Autodesk software, including AutoCAD and Revit. Experience with the use of Photoshop, Acrobat Reader/Writer, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel software is desired. Detail oriented in the developing of construction documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties: This applicant will be responsible for design development, construction drawings, and construction administration.
Competitive Benefits Packages
Will be hiring within the next 30 days. Competitive salary, based on experience. The position is full time with medical, dental, FSA, 401-K, and overtime.
Please email resumes to Jessica@geisco.net.
The Geis Companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer Learn more about Geis Companies at http://www.buildgeis.com/
Job posting to the AIA Akron site is free and will be posted for thirty (30) days.
To have a job posted send the posting via email to the Executive Director, Jillian Tipton at jtipton@AIAakron.org.