Come join our team! We are searching for an Intern Architect / Drafter who is proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and 3D Modeling.
Since 1951 TC Architects has provided its clients with quality services that meet their goals and expectations concerning design, budget, schedule, and the technical refinements required for each project. We are a full-service architectural and interior design firm and have projects locally, regionally and nationally. We have an extensive experience in diverse building types including: healthcare, government, commercial, veterinary and zoo, housing, college and university, k thru 12, and recreation facilities.
Check out our website at www.tcarchitects.com. Use your talents while working on a variety of exciting project types. We offer a great working environment, flexible hours, 401k and excellent benefits. 3+ yrs experience required. Send resumes to email@example.com
Duties: Applicant will be working on design development, construction drawings, and BIM 3D Modeling.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to work within a team environment. Must possess excellent communication skills, professional writing skills and the ability to multi-task between several projects and priorities at one time.
- Fluent in using Autodesk software, including AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience with the use of Photoshop, Acrobat Reader/Writer, PowerPoint, Word and Excel software is desired.
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer a great working environment, flexible hours, 401k and excellent benefits. Our competitive benefits package includes medical, vision, life and disability insurance. Generous paid time off and paid holidays, and a 401K with company contribution.
To apply, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: GLSD Architects, a division of The GEIS Companies is a nationally recognized Design-Builder seeking a Project Architect for our Streetsboro location. 3-10years of experience is preferred. Efficient in using Autodesk software, including AutoCAD and Revit. Experience with the use of Photoshop, Acrobat Reader/Writer, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel software is desired. Detail oriented in the developing of construction documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties: This applicant will be responsible for design development, construction drawings, and construction administration.
Competitive Benefits Packages
Will be hiring within the next 30 days. Competitive salary, based on experience. The position is full time with medical, dental, FSA, 401-K, and overtime.
Please email resumes to Jessica@geisco.net.
The Geis Companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer Learn more about Geis Companies at http://www.buildgeis.com/
To apply, please apply directly online on the Architect 2 post
Why Louis Perry? Built on a foundation of strong values, high morals, integrity and passion, Louis Perry & Associates will not only provide you with a rewarding career but the encouragement and tools to become a success. More than being one of the largest and fastest growing engineering and architectural firms in the nation, Louis Perry & Associates also offers a world of opportunity. From training courses and seminars to state-of-the-art technology and a stable, supportive corporate environment, we’re committed to providing the best for our employees and securing the continued success of our company
Job Description: We are looking for a creative, technically-sound Architect 2 to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing construction administration. Will have involvement in new building designs, additions, and renovations from the earliest stages through completion. Working on projects for great companies nationwide, the goal is to meet client needs and produce functional and aesthetically pleasing designs. Opportunities to travel to project sites to facilitate design and oversee construction. Having on-staff engineers in all disciplines, project teams are formed that collaborate and integrate design through the entire process. Everyone under one roof allows design to move at an unhindered pace. This is the perfect opportunity to be mentored for growth into management of the Architectural department.
The Architect 2 is responsible for the application of architectural principles through participation in the collection and analysis of data and the initial preparation of satisfactory designs and technical reports. The Architect 2 must become familiar with the technical staff, methods, practices and procedures of the company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Develop Programming and Feasibility reports based on client’s business model.
- Develop designs with client needs, building’s usage and construction budgets in mind.
- Produce construction documents, including project specifications.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to specific client and industry standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Make site visits to review project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Develop and adhere to architectural budgets and schedules.
- Develop knowledge of building types and architectural trends and advancements.
- Developing a written program with Client, in collaboration with the Engineering Managers / Supervisors.
- Researching and selecting basic materials, and developing basic exterior walls, sections, and critical details.
- Providing accurate, on-schedule Architectural and design services.
- Developing technical solutions of assigned projects; including field observations and evaluations, researching and collecting data to be utilized in developing technical solutions.
- Completing assignments within time frame allocated without sacrificing the integrity of the end results.
- Ensuring all departmental work is completed with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Obtaining information from historical records, previous projects, etc. to be utilized in analysis of specific project tasks.
- Preparing departmental task hour estimates for projects.
- Coordinating the staffing efforts or subconsultant efforts required on a project.
Minimum Qualifications: At a minimum, the Architect 2 should have a Bachelor of Architecture degree with two (2) years of relevant professional experience in the Architecture field.
- Architectural registration
- Experience in manufacturing sectors, employee wellness areas, and corporate offices a plus
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards including knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and piping systems
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
EEO Statement: The Louis Perry Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Project Architect 1
Trinity: Planning, Design, Architecture is a dynamic organization, creative and innovative in our approach to healthcare design. We are an integrated national healthcare planning, design and architecture firm, based in a vibrant community near downtown Columbus, Ohio. As recognized healthcare master planning leaders, the firm enjoys a national client base and has completed 2,000+ engagements exceeding $6 billion in construction value.
Our mission is to Design the Future of Healthcare and our culture consists of inspiring, creative, energetic, fun-loving and highly talented people who have fresh ideas for healthcare design and innovation. Our work environment is characterized by flexibility, transparency, innovation and togetherness. We enjoy half-day Fridays, firm activities and additional paid time off with each year.
The successful candidate will have experience working on various projects and have the necessary technical skills such as Revit, CAD, Sketch-Up, InDesign, computer modeling and Microsoft Office proficiency.
To apply, please email resumes to Suzie Lind, Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Project Architect 1: licensed architect with 5 or more years of experience who exercises independent judgement and discretion in evaluation, selection and use of standard techniques, solves problems when encountered, and receives guidance on complex projects. The Project Architect is ultimately responsible for the finished plans, specifications and approval of materials and construction on projects.
- Licensed Architect who works independently and is responsible for finished plans, specifications and approval of materials and construction.
- Responsible for the planning and development of construction and design document production, and provide technical expertise to ensure coordinated and high quality documents.
- Responsible to conduct construction administration duties, such as site visits, RFI responses, submittals and punch list reviews.
- Responsible to monitor billing efficiency rates and works at maximizing team’s quality and efficiency in assigned tasks.
- Responsible to coordinate with clients, project team, consultants and contractors to ensure trust and confidence.
- Provide leadership and oversight of a team of intern architects, project associates, and interns.
- Provide leadership for team and client meetings.
- Involve explorations of subject area, definition of scope, selection of items for investigation, and development of novel concepts and methods.
- Act independently regarding architectural methods and complexities.
- Contribute innovative design ideas that consistently capture the intended design vision.
- Incorporate purposeful design to reflect the underlying “story” of the project, including consistent design flow throughout the whole building project.
- Regularly contribute bold and brave design sensibilities for scale, balance and design elements that fit the space for maximum impact on user experience.
- May participate in marketing efforts and lead presentations to prospective clients.
- Architectural License required.
- LEED AP and experience in sustainable design strongly encouraged.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites required (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design).
- Proficiency with Sketch Up or Rhino required (Lumion and V-Ray for Sketch up is a plus).
- Strong working knowledge of zoning and building codes, specifications, building /engineering systems and agency requirements (NPFA, ADAAG, FGI, OBC, IBC, etc.)
- Possess a balanced blend of design and technical skills.
- Knowledge in the design process, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet schedule deadlines and work within the client’s budget.
- Excellent organizational skills and client presentation skills.
- Passion for providing exceptional client service.
- Collaborative and professional work ethic.
Certification Requirements: Architectural License required (Ohio license preferred, NCARB certificate preferred).
Supervisory Requirements: Supervise two (2) or more project associates or interns.
Job posting to the AIA Akron site is free and will be posted for thirty (30) days.
To have a job posted send the posting via email to the Executive Director, Jillian Tipton at jtipton@AIAakron.org.