SHD is looking for a passionate, energetic and creative individual. The candidate must be comfortable working with projects and clients on a range of activities from schematic design to construction administration and everything in between. Multi-tasking and willingness to learn/adapt is a must. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: collaboration with design team, planning and programming, drafting in ArchiCad (3D modeling software), meeting with clients, renderings, graphic presentations and producing technical drawings.
The position requires a minimum of a Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture, 0-4 years of experience, exceptional design and graphic skills, proficient in CAD/BIM. Inquire by filling out the form on this page or sending a resume to email@example.com.
GLSD Architects, a division of The GEIS Companies, is a nationally recognized Design-Builder seeking a recent architectural program graduate for our Streetsboro location. 1-5 years of experience is preferred. Efficient in using Autodesk software, including AutoCAD and Revit. Experience with the use of Photoshop, Acrobat Reader/Writer, PowerPoint, Word and Excel software is desired. Detail oriented in the developing of construction documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties: This applicant will be responsible for design development, construction drawings, and construction administration.
Competitive Benefits Packages
Will be hiring within the next 30 days. Competitive salary, based on experience. The position is full time with medical, dental, paid time off, FSA, 401-K, and overtime. Please email resumes to Jessica@geisco.net.
The Geis Companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Learn more about Geis Companies at http://www.buildgeis.com/
Hasenstab Architects (Akron and downtown Cleveland) is seeking soon-to-be or registered Architects with three or more years of experience to aid in executing an expanding list of projects. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in healthcare, lab/research, and/or secondary education design; be fluent in Revit; and have the correct balance of design, detailing, and production skills.
You need to be a team player and a self-starter and have a comfort level working with clients and consultants outside of the office.
We offer an excellent office environment, competitive salary, and a profession-leading benefits package. We pride ourselves on strong design, stability, and smart business. We are proud of our relationships with a long list of repeat clients and are looking to continuing these relationships while expanding our reach.
Please indicate your interest by email, with a cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating where you saw this notice. No phone calls.
Hasenstab Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Barrisol USA is a rapidly growing company in Cleveland, Ohio.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic company awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, fast-paced, but fun environment that will suit an organized individual with an eye for detail and a collaborative spirit. Reporting to the President of Barrisol USA and the National Sales Manager, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will have extensive project management experience in Engineering and Architectural fields and familiarity with the specification sales cycle.
Project Managers/Architects/Engineers are the first point of contact for quotes and other customer interactions, managing each project from start to finish while maintaining customer satisfaction. Project Managers will document customer transactions and project follow up and provide support to the Specification Sales Teams.
We ask Project Managers to blend Engineering, Architecture, Sales and personalized Customer Relations.
- Managing Sales, Architects and National Account relationships
- Preparing quotations and organizing commercial and technical requirements.
- Self-Starter and Desire to keep learning Barrisol Products and Systems.
- Identifying and growing opportunities within account base and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Production, Marketing, and Outside Sales to meet customer needs.
- Documentation of the Sales, Engineering and Installation Process.
Requirements and Attributes:
- Must live near the Barrisol USA HQ in Cleveland, OH
- 5+ years’ experience in Drafting, CAD and Technical Solutions
- Working in a fast-paced but low key Environment
- History of Written and Verbal Communication with Architects
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical Degree preferred
- Ability to travel business-related trips, Sales Calls and Job Sites
- Ability to work on a computer or other related equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Construction Industry Background
- Medical, dental and vision coverage offered
- 401(k) with Employer Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Job posting to the AIA Akron site is free and will be posted for thirty (30) days.
To have a job posted send the posting via email to the Executive Director, Jillian Tipton at jtipton@AIAakron.org.