GLSD Architects, a division of The GEIS Companies is a nationally recognized Design-Builder seeking a Project Architect for our Streetsboro location. 3-10 years of experience is preferred. Efficient in using Autodesk software, including AutoCAD and Revit. Experience with the use of Photoshop, Acrobat Reader/Writer, PowerPoint, Word and Excel software is desired. Detail oriented in the developing of construction documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties: This applicant will be responsible for design development, construction drawings, and construction administration.
Competitive Benefits Packages
Will be hiring within the next 30 days. Competitive salary, based on experience. Position is full time with medical, dental, FSA, 401-K, and overtime.
Please email resumes to Jessica@geisco.net.
The Geis Companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Learn more about Geis Companies at http://www.buildgeis.com/
AIA Akron: Part-Time Executive Director Position Summary:
Self-motivated and detail-oriented part-time Executive Director needed for AIA Akron (American Institute of Architects) and Akron-Canton CSI (Construction Specifications Institution), a joint venture non-profit professional organization. Candidate must have great inter-personal communication skills, event planning experience, and excellent organizational skills. This position offers a flexible in-office schedule, and the ability to work from home.
- Internal Communications with Board/Committee members
- Public Relations / Community Outreach
- Office Administration & Management
- Members Services: Plan and Organize Continuing Education schedule.
- Representation at monthly AIA Akron and Akron-Canton CSI Chapter Meetings (24).
- Financial Management and record keeping – To assist the AIA Akron and CSI Treasurers
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working with the architectural community and nomenclature is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to maintain social media outlets and manage AIA Akron website content.
- Sufficient diversity of knowledge and skills to effectively manage the organization including: personnel management, fiscal management, membership management and growth, advocacy, event management, communications strategies, and building of partnerships and coalitions.
- Ability to set priorities, delegate responsibilities, mentor, motivate, and develop others.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Strong creative and entrepreneurial spirit that helps the organization to grow and expand its influence within its vision and mission.
Please email letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posting to the AIA Akron site is free and will be posted for thirty (30) days.
To have a job posted send the posting via email to the Executive Director, admin[@]aiaakron.org. Please put “AIA Akron job posting” in the subject line of the email. Please allow up to 48 hours for the job to be posted.