To Sponsor or become a Professional Affiliate Member please download the AIA Akron Sponsorship Affiliate Brochure [pdf]
- All Benefits of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Levels PLUS:
- Can present a one hour, continuing education presentation prior to a Chapter event
- An ad on AIA Akron’s Web page for one year
- Two tickets and two guest dinner tickets for the AIA Akron Reverse Raffle
- Company logo and listing in the sponsor section of AIA Akron’s Web page with a link to your company website for one year commencing at date of sponsorship
- All Benefits of Silver and Bronze Levels PLUS:
- A five-minute introduction prior to beginning of event
- One ticket and one guest dinner for the AIA Akron Reverse Raffle
- All Benefits of Bronze Level PLUS:
- Professional Affiliate Membership that includes an invitation to all chapter events
- A two-minute introduction prior to beginning of event
- Opportunity to welcome members as they arrive
- Table available to your company or association for display and handout material
- Listing in the sponsor section of AIA Akron’s Web page with a link to your company website for one month
- Company Name included on all promotional materials for the event
You do not have to be an Architect to be a member of AIA Akron. If you are in any field related to architecture, you are invited to become a PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATE MEMBER of AIA Akron.
*Note: Contributions to AIA Akron are not deductable as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, sponsorship contributions can be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business marketing expense.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP—$250**
WHAT IS A PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATE?
A Professional Affiliate is someone who is in a related profession and/or trade, but not holding an architectural degree nor on track for licensure. Local membership provides Professional Affiliate Members access to a large and active network of AIA Member architects, interns, students, and affiliate professionals in the building industry, thereby increasing your visibility throughout the region. Affiliate membership can include, but is not limited to, the following professions:
- Accountancy / Finance
- Architectural Photography
- Business Management
- Communications / Marketing
- Construction Consulting
- Design Administration
- Graphic Design
- Insurance Advising
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architect
- Public Relations
**Professional Affiliates are members at the local level only. Registered architects and degreed associates may not hold Professional Affiliate Membership and must join the AIA as an Architect or Associate Member. Membership is for a period of one year and begins upon receipt and acceptance of payment. Membership renewal invoices will be provided via email 45 days prior to the membership lapse date.